As the year draws to an end we are excited to host you at, here are 7 helpful tips to ensure you have the best experience possible at Chic N Freak NYE.
- Treat the guests and venue and staff with respect and compassion. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE protocol for any discrimination, hate, or predatory behavior. If you see something that is not right please contact a security or staff member and we will attend to the situation accordingly. We are dedicated to creating a safe zone to celebrate and connect, please ask for consent before touching anyone for any reason.
- Weather Forecast: Mostly cloudy with NO sign of rain. The venue is over 50% outdoors but there is a roof overhead with heaters. We suggest to wear a coat just in case you get cold. There is a coat check for $5 available at the entrance.
- Safety Protocol: Chic N Freak NYE is following all San Diego county safety protocols for event operations. Negative tests or proof of vaccination are NOT required to attend. We welcome guests to wear masks, there will be masks available at the event at no charge. If you are feeling ill or have tested positive for Covid-19 we ask that you stay home and get well soon. If for some reason you are unable to attend, you are able to transfer or sell your ticket to another guest. (There is a strict no refund policy as described in the ticketing page and FAQ for several reasons and we appreciate your understanding of this policy.)
- Purchasing Tickets from 2nd party sellers: Be careful with purchasing tickets from 2nd party sellers, make sure you trust the seller, we cannot guarantee they are valid or not already used. This event is likely to sell out before doors.
- Getting there: If you are using Lyft or Uber, we suggest checking the schedule function on the app to scheduele a pick-up. Limited valet parking is available for $9 but it fills up very quickly at the venue.
- The Afterparty: There is an Afterparty located in Barrio Logan presented by West Coast Weekender. $30 cover with Chic n Freak wristband (accepting cash or card at the door). DJ Pierre is headlining. For $5 you can secure a seat on a bus that will take you from Coasterra to the warehouse at 1:30a.m. More details on that HERE.
- HAVE LOTS OF FUN! ! ! !